PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Hiya funatics, are y'all ready for the holiday? Hope so because if not, ummmmmmm, you are out of time!:eek::rolleyes:

Ok I spoke with John today and Dox is still stable, but not off the support yet, they were hoping today or tomorrow...keeping prayers up for continuted improvement:)

I will be here tomorrow but wanted to say Merry Christmas to all and I love yas a bunch!!:D

Love ya too Floatie!! Give Mama a hug from us..

I passed along that hug Lynne, Mama loved it :D

We are winding down here pretty soon I guess? I am still not done with pics, so not yet! And what about you ready2, got pics yet?:p

I wish I had better news about Dox, she is still in the hospital and not improving very well:( Keeping those prayers up!!:)

I miss yas!!:) Year-end at work is NUTS!!!

I passed along that hug Lynne, Mama loved it :D

We are winding down here pretty soon I guess? I am still not done with pics, so not yet! And what about you ready2, got pics yet?:p

I wish I had better news about Dox, she is still in the hospital and not improving very well:( Keeping those prayers up!!:)

I miss yas!!:) Year-end at work is NUTS!!!

Hey Floatie did ya have photo on the Breeze?

Hi my friends..

Floatie.. How is Dox doing??

No news today Lynne, hopefully she starts to improve soon...

Hiya kids...this year-end rush is kicking my behind, just a few days to go!

Taylor, most of the pics were taken by our awesome reviewers, keep watching for the rest of Alicia's review!!

Morning Friends! Made it back from Georgia and had a great visit with the kids and family. Lots of fun and fellowship! I've finished the antibotics and doing much better now. thanks for asking. So sorry to hear about Dox, praying we get some good news soon.

Good morning, Funatics!:)

Dox, you are still sick?!?!:( And Lois and Lynne? So sorry to hear...hope everyone is 100% ASAP!

If I don't make it back here beforehand, I want to wish all of you who celebrate, a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Thank you for being such wonderful and fun friends!:)

Morning Linny! Thanks for the good wishes, hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas too!:)

Good Morning Breeze!!!

Hey Lois how are your holiday?

Hi Taylor! Had a great Christmas! How was your Christmas? Did you get lots of presents? Did you have a big Christmas dinner? Did you help with the cooking? We had lots of good food and family...:)

Sad sad news to report today, funatics. Doxie passed away this morning:(:(:( We must all raise a toast, say a prayer, send up love to our friend who so loved cruising! I will always have a memory of the dancing she did at Maho Beach last year, what a great day of happy:)

I am heading over to Altamonte Springs tomorrow to do whatever I can to help and support John, keep you all posted...:(

Sad sad news to report today, funatics. Doxie passed away this morning:(:(:( We must all raise a toast, say a prayer, send up love to our friend who so loved cruising! I will always have a memory of the dancing she did at Maho Beach last year, what a great day of happy:)

I am heading over to Altamonte Springs tomorrow to do whatever I can to help and support John, keep you all posted...:(

Oh my.. This is just too sad.. Thanks for letting us know..:(

Archived