Celebrity vs Radiance.

Does anyone know if there's as much storage space/cubbies on the Celebrity ships compared to the Radiance (Royal Caribbean)? We are thinking of taking Celebrity on our next cruise and I like to know what to expect. There was so much storage space on the Radiance that I didn't find all of it until 2 days into the cruise. :rolleyes:

I would think it would depend on the category of cabin you are booking. We did one Celebrity cruise on the Mercury in our first balcony cabin and have since done two Radiance class cruises in balcony cabins. I really feel that there was more storage on the Radiance class ships (plus we had the extra large aft balconies:D ). Again, it might depend on which class of Celebrity ship you are looking at and the category of cabin.

I can only compare a category D balcony cabin on a Radiance class ship to a Concierge Class balcony cabin on an Celebrity M-class ship (Millenium, Infinity, Summit and Constellation), and in my opinion there is a little less storage in the main part of the cabin on a Celebrity ship and more storage in the bathroom. What is missing in the main area are the storage spaces behind the mirrors over the desk and at the end of the wall unit next to the television. There is some storage space under the desk in the X cabins and several thin shelves next to the desk. In the bathroom, however, there are two shelves under the sink that run most of the length of the bathroom as well as a few shelves in the corner above the counter. As far as the clothing storage is concerned, I'd say they are about equal.

Hope this helps.

The Mille and Radiance class are the same hull design. The Radiance class carries about 350 more passengers. Cabins on the Mille class are a bit bigger in general, but I've never had a problem with storage place on either. Mille appears to be more spacious and less crowded in the public area too. Not saying Radiance class feels unduly crowded.

Thanks for the imput. We had a room with a balcony on the Radiance. I thought the room was more than adequate. The loveseat was quite small, mainly used it to store stuff on. The first few days I would leave all my stuff out and the attendants kept putting my things in all the cubby spaces, had to find my stuff everytime I came back to the cabin. After day 3 I learned to put my stuff away before I left the cabin, guess she trained me right!:p

We were in a Superior Balcony room on a millenium class ship, and I thought the storage options were wonderful! We had a ton of stuff (10 days in Alaska) and everything fit in a nook or cranny somewhere.

Archived