para sailing in Grand Turk or Half moon cay??

babynposterboy

No doubt...I would parasail at Grand Turk and NOT Half Moon Cay! Half Moon Cay is SO awesome...it would be a shame to not spend 100% of the time enjoying the beach, water, sights and the free BBQ meal! Grand Turk has a great beach and a nice shoreline to walk and pick up shells, a very small shopping area with Margaritaville, Ron John's and a few diamond shops (but no local type shopping...all name brand shops)....but not a lot more to do other than excursions. Definitely do it on Grand Turk and savor Half Moon Cay!

I will be on Carnival Pride in beginning of November and I am interested in para sailing. I have noticed they have excursions in Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay. Does anyone recommend one over the other??

We did parasail at HMC and it was AWESOME! But, it is a beautiful place and so many other things to do.

I think you will have an great time no matter where you do it.

We also did the bike tour on HMC and the horseback riding - all great excursions. (we have been there more than once on HAL cruises).

Pat

If you enjoy snorkeling, I wouldn't Parasail at Gran Turks. GT has some awesome spots.

You'll have plenty of time at HMC to do everything you want to do.

On our last visit we did the Stingrays,the Jet Skis and still had time to swim on the beach relax in a hammock....

It's a small private island and nothing takes more than an hour and I think a 5 min truck ride to your excursion...

Been to Half Moon twice and have parasailed both times. Have an excursion booked you are on one of the first tenders over. We always book the one an hour after we get there. Gives us plenty of time to get to the shore and then have plenty of time afterward to enjoy the beach. Booking early we don't have to worry about watching the clock for a later excursion time.

Archived