Wave Runner Tour on GSC, worth the price?

cruisecritiquer

I love jet skiing but I saw a review that says you really don't get a lot of time to jet ski during this tour.

The price is $119 for a two seater and 89 for a one seater. We'd have to get one of each since we are bringing DS. The tour says it is 1.5 hours but I've seen complaints that time spent actually riding (after the instructions, safety, etc.) was only 20 minutes. Thanks!

I have been on this tour twice.

Both were very different. the first in 2011 was longer on the jet skis [about 10 more minutes] and on the other side of the islands [maybe weather dictated that]

But you spend a minimum of 30 minutes driving them, with additional time spent at stops for information and to see and hold starfish.

They are all 3 person jet skis, with either you by yourself driving, or if you have 2 on the jetski.

I would still do it again next time I go.

I enjoyed it and would do it again. If you are experienced make sure you get out just behind the lead guide. You have lots of folks that have no experience and the reason we stopped often was to allow them to catch up. One passenger turned around after 3 minutes and ended up riding with one of the guides. If you can keep up with the lead guide you are good because those guys can really ride.

Archived