High Chairs for Babies

stagpuder

High Chairs in restaurants are too short for our kids (15months), I'm wondering if we'll have the same issue on the Carnival Pride. When brought up to the table, their heads are just above the table height.

I'm trying to decide if i need to bring along the strap-on booster seats.

Any comments?

My DD was 15 months old when we went on Conquest and we did not have issues. I can't remember if they had a separate tray or we brought her directly to the table. Perhaps the tables are not as tall. My DD is very petite for her age, so sometimes we do have issues with high chairs but I don't recall any on our cruise.

Now getting them to bring you one, especially on LIDO deck, can be a different story.

We used the Carnival high chairs when my son was 11 months, 14 months and 2 yrs and never had an issue with height. He kept sliding off the booster seat this time around so we opted for the high chair again without the tray so it was close to the table and it worked out just fine.

Archived