Baby Pools?

stagpuder

Ok, what's this about baby pools? I've been on 6 cruises and I've never seen anyone inflate a baby pool, poolside. Where would there even be room? I wouldn't think this would be allowed for safety reasons.

I'm cruising on Carnival.

No one is talking about an inflatable "pool" that you'd buy for your backyard.....they are speaking of an "inflatable duck tub"....it's about the size of a large kitchen sink. You put a couple cups of water in it, and baby "splashes"...that's about it.

You can set it beside your lounge chair. Dump the water into a floor drain or shower drain...do NOT dump it on the deck or into the pool.

It's also useful for bathing a baby (that's what it's made for, after all!), since most cabins have no tubs....only a shower!

To be honest, unless you attempt to have your baby at the pool, they will not know the difference, if you never show them! Under 3 are swayed by their parents....don't take them to the pool, and they won't miss it!

Archived