Dawn Princess - Laundry Question

CL-JW

Hi there.

We are doing the Oct 1 10 day Mexico Riviera cruise out of San Francisco. Can anyone tell me what the charge is on the Dawn to have laundry and/or pressing done (shirts, slacks, etc.).

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Just completed 14 day Panama Canal cruise on the Dawn. Towards the end of the cruise they offered a one time only $15 special for laundry. The offer was for as much laundry that you could stuff into a provided paper bag. I managed to stuff a lot into the bag which included several dress shirts that I wanted starched. I gave the laundry bag to my room steward around 9AM one morning and the items were returned at 5PM the next evening. Everything was clean, folded and my shirts were on hangars and starched per my request.

Sorry that I'm not able to provide per-cost services for seperate dry cleaning, pressing, etc.

We have done 2 cruises on the Dawn Princess in the last 2 years and are looking at doing another next May. For us the Dawn meets and exceeds our personal cruising style. We have absolutely NO complaints about the Dawn. If you have been reading this message board for any time at all you have noticed pros/cons about the Dawn and the entire Princess fleet. Having done Royal Caribbean, Norwegian and Princess……….Princess is what works for us and we will remain loyal to them as long as their product keeps us happy.

Laundry rooms are convenient on the Dawn, with one on each "Stateroom" deck. We used a laundry room which had two washers, two dryers, iron and ironing board etc. We had the pleasure of bumping into one of our previous Personal Choice dinner companions in the laundry room, so we had a few good laughs about doing your laundry on a leisure cruise!

Thanks for the input. This will be our 3rd cruise and on each one we learn something else - such as - don't pack so many darn suitcases.:)

We'll be on a 10 day round trip out of SF so we will take full advantage of the laundry services (and look for the all you can do for $15!). Don't think we'll do the self-serve laundry. We did that on our first cruise and it just isn't what we want to do on vacation.

This will be our first Princess cruise and we are getting pretty excited about it.

Archived