anyone stayed in #8584 Jewel?

We are booked in cabin #8584 on JOS in Dec. I hope the hump doesn't stick out too much. Has anyone stayed in that cabin before????? I am sure all the cabins are nice, but, I don't want any obstructions from the balcany. Any one know?

Annie:confused:

I am in 8596 on 12/3. What date are you sailing?

Karen

Hi, we are on 12/11 West Caribbean. We looked at the 12/3..... our anniversary is on the 6th but hubby didn't want to be away from home that long ( home body). I have finally talked him into this FIRST cruise.

Where is 8596? middle, front, back? Our cabin is just before the hump. I hope there is no obstruction on the balcany. Have you sailed this ship before?

Annie:p

Hi Annie:

My cabin is in the middle of the ship. I have not sailed on this ship yet, but am looking forward to it. I am a Diamond member, and to my knowledge, none of the balconies on our deck are obstructed. You might want to call Royal Caribbean and ask or log on to their site and look at the deck plan. Have a great cruise, Karen

We are booked in cabin #8584 on JOS in Dec. I hope the hump doesn't stick out too much. Has anyone stayed in that cabin before????? I am sure all the cabins are nice, but, I don't want any obstructions from the balcany. Any one know?

Annie:confused:

I haven´t stayed in this cabin but in 1552, same location but two decks higher.

Not sure what obstructions you are talking about. There is nothing in front of your balcony. You will not be able to look straight down to the water as there is a white roof over the lifeboats, you will look at when looking straight down.

You also won´t be able to look to the back of the ship as the hump will be in your view when looking back.

However it´s not an obstructed view balcony.

I haven´t stayed in this cabin but in 1552, same location but two decks higher.

Not sure what obstructions you are talking about. There is nothing in front of your balcony. You will not be able to look straight down to the water as there is a white roof over the lifeboats, you will look at when looking straight down.

You also won´t be able to look to the back of the ship as the hump will be in your view when looking back.

However it´s not an obstructed view balcony.

Thanks, that is what I wanted to know! I knew an experienced cruiser would pick up on this. I hope to have all the answers someday!

Annie:p

Archived