St Thomas April 2006

Archipelago

My Mom and I were just talking about booking the 14-day combo cruise, St. Thomas to Ft. Lauderdale beginning April 9, 2006. She's going out of town over the weekend and we're going to talk about it when she gets back. We've both been to the Caribbean many times but this itinerary goes to different ports and we both like the fact that it ends in Ft. Lauderdale. I'll post when I know if we're booked. It's funny. We haven't even left for our cruise on the Spirit next month and we're already planning the next one!!! LOL

Lisa :)

Hope you decide to go next April--several posters are booked for April 16th portion of the cruise--we would be with you for the two weeks, but our dogs get a little upset with more than 9 or 10 days in the kennel.

Lisa ,

I hope that you book. I am one of the ones that is boarding on the 16th ! I noticed that you are in San Diego . I have fraternal twin cousins that live in that area. One lives in San Diego and the other one lives in La Jolla. They have been there about 5 years. Let us know !!!!!! :)

John

Well we didn't have to talk about it at all. Just got off the phone with Mom and she booked it -- Woo Hoo!!!! I'm particularly looking forward to the Seabourn Experience in Virgin Gorda "Relish a beach barbecue with silver and fine china, grilled lobster, open bar, volleyball games, calypso dancers, a steel band and watersports - plus our famed Caviar in the Surf." This sounds positively wonderful!!! Of course, it's only one of many wonderful things that Seabourn offers. Can you tell I'm excited. :)

John, I'm a SD native -- grew up and still live in the Pt. Loma area. La Jolla is just minutes away.

Lisa :)

Archived