Oceania Asia in Feb - March 2012

gram11

This is for ones who have taken this trip in the past. Since this is my first cruise with Oceania, I want to know which excursions are a must and what ports I can do on my own, using public transportation. Also, if excursions are done on my own, which touring companies would you suggest? Thanks for your input.

This is for ones who have taken this trip in the past. Since this is my first cruise with Oceania, I want to know which excursions are a must and what ports I can do on my own, using public transportation. Also, if excursions are done on my own, which touring companies would you suggest? Thanks for your input.

I see that this was your first posting here. Welcome to Cruise Critic!

:)

Although you may get some input from previous Asia cruisers here on the general interest "Oceania Board", MOST of your networking will typically be through the ROLL CALL Forum, specifically the Roll CALL for your particular sailing, which is very active and was established in December of 2011:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1532558&highlight=march+10

Enjoy!

Archived