Does Legend have a Seaside Theatre?

nicoleds

You'll have to book a "Conquest Class" or bigger for the seaside theater. Sorry 'bout that.
BZZZZ! Wrong answer. Destiny, Triumph and Victory also have the dreaded and despised Seaside Theater. Thanks for playing, though.

BZZZZ! Wrong answer. Destiny, Triumph and Victory also have the dreaded and despised Seaside Theater. Thanks for playing, though.

HA! That's true, but nobody books those ships anymore! I was just telling the OP about ships that somebody actually wants to sail on! :D

O.K.,,,,I personally love TRIUMPH,,,,but don't tell anybody. :rolleyes:

"SKY"

hey lol be nice to Destiny, I sailed her last year and it was awesome!

Also, why don't people like the seaside theatre?

I think the reason so many folks don't care for the seaside theater, is because they turn the VOLUME UP SO DAMN LOUD! I actually enjoy the movies they show at night, but during the day they play music videos, news, and other things so loud that you can't hear yourself think around the main pool.

Oh yes,,,,I like Destiny and Victory too, but needed an excuse for overlooking them, ;)

"SKY"

No, it doesn't.

THANK GOD!! I sail on it in December and I forgot to make sure it didn't before I booked. If I accidently booked a ship with a gigantic TV screen on deck, I would jump overboard!! If I wanted to see and hear a television, I would just stay home - not take a cruise - where I look for quiet OR the sounds of the sea.

THANK GOD!! I sail on it in December and I forgot to make sure it didn't before I booked. If I accidently booked a ship with a gigantic TV screen on deck, I would jump overboard!! If I wanted to see and hear a television, I would just stay home - not take a cruise - where I look for quiet OR the sounds of the sea.

I was on the Glory last year and I hated it during the day time but I did enjoy the movies at night. Well honestly, I enjoyed eating the popcorn...

Archived