Just booked Carnival Breeze 12/1/13

tayzia00

I was bummed that our family cruise on the Destiny for 12/10/12 had to be cancelled. But when I found a cruise for next year around the same time on a ship I wanted to cruise since I first read about it, and was able to use my deposit credit for the 50% off deposit rate made up for it. I only had to pay $2 out of pocket to book me and my family on a balcony suite on lido!!!!! Couldn't beat it:D

I have been looking for any and all information on the Breeze from past cruisers. I guess I will just keep my eyes on CC until I hear something. Any information, pics, that sort of thing would be very much appreciated.

398 DAYS TILL CRUISING THE BREEZE

We're on 05 Jan 2013 8-Day -- will write a Review and answer any questions you have. I think our CountDown was some 400+ days, and we're finally close!

We're staying at Intercontinental in Miami pre-cruise and doing afternoon Harbor Cruise and Bayview Marketplace for dinner. Offsite garage parking and shuttle to/from POM w/ Premier Cruise Parking -1415 NE 2nd Ave.

The shows are said to top out at 30 minutes and to include

• The generation-spanning music of "Divas" (Patti Labelle to Lady Gaga)

• "The Brits," an homage to British Invasion hitmakers like the Stones, Beatles and Herman's Hermits;

• "Latin Nights," an homage to Latino hitmakers (Santana, Ricky Martin); and

• "Motor City," an homage to Detroit hitmakers (Smoky and the Motown gang).

In Grand Turk we booked the Sail Grand Turk and Snorkel (Catamaran) excursion to the "Wall"; there's also a local non-carnival "Island Trams" local Island Tour there $29pp, you can use Beach & Facilities at Margaritavill for free (eats and drinks are EXPENSIVE) and there are three local beach bars along the beach within short walking distance.

ken

We sailed on the Breeze B2B in August and Sept for a total of 24 nights. We really liked her.

The above info about the shows is correct. We really enjoyed all of the shows, and since we were on the ship for a long time, we went to each several times. A tip--we found that the closer we sat to the stage the more we enjoyed the whole techno experience.

We had Anytime dining. The dining room is nice, but not overly opulent. The food was generally very good. Tables for 2 are placed very close to each other, and we enjoyed meeting different couples every night.

In the Marketplace/buffet area, I loved the Tandoori grill. Hubby really liked Guys Burgers. The buffet at breakfast and lunch is good, but the dinner buffet was disappointing. The only thing open late at night is the pizza place.

On sea days, the dining room has a nice brunch menu, and lunch in the Italian restaurant is free. We did a food & wine pairing at the steakhouse and really enjoyed it. We did the Chef's dinner as a special treat, and that was fantastic (but $75 each).

Any other questions, just ask.

Archived