Best Beach for family fun? 9 year old daughter

HLWCruze

Which beach do you recommend for a family of three for some family fun and also relaxation? My DH and myself and our 9 year old DD are looking for a place that is kid friendly, where she can use her "goggles" and snorkel without REALLY going snorkeling, but at the same time we can all have beach chairs and relax. And mama here, would love a massage on the beach. We are not big drinkers, but might have a beer or tropical drink at lunch. And good food is mandatory! :D Is there a beach in Costa Maya that has all this???

Thank you all for your comments.... First time cruiser here and everything seems so overwhelming! PS my DD loves the beach but the oceans down South are not crystal clear, so I would love for her to experience the real beauty of the ocean!

Maya Chan would fit the bill... VERY family friendly all-inclusive that was worth the $59 price tag even if you didn't have much alcohol... the price covers transportation to and from the port (about a 20 min. ride), every family gets their own private palapa with chairs, a hammock, and a bed, kayaks, floats, snorkel equipment, bikes, etc all included. They serve a fantastic lunch, and all the food and drink you'd want is included. They make wonderful "virgin" drinks too.... my kids had many different smoothies and milkshakes there. And there are massages on the beach (those cost extra, but it wasn't much- both my husband and I got one!). Great beach for swimming and easy snorkeling- not a ton to see but very safe for the kids to try it out. Check out their website for more details- I am going there for the second time this year with my kids who are 7 and 5 (4 and 6 last year's trip).

Archived