Welcome Back and Bon Voyage to the Gem Passengers

BlueJai

Bergen County...NJ-...we have no power..may not be back till Nov 11th!!!

Certain areas worse than others...gas lines are miles long at the stations that have gas and power...it is a mess....

DD.(in Rockland County NY--that I referenced earlier)--just lost power now....no heat...looks like I will have house guests tomorrow...

I'm in OC too, we have 13 miles to empty on the car and are afraid to go out looking for gas in case we run out. I'm going to out in the morning at about 530 to hopefully get gas...any thoughts in this area to get gas, we are 3 sharing a car to conserve gas...all three Goshen stations are out of gas.

I'm here in Orange County. There are gas lines, price gouging, fighting and stealing going on. Unbelievable. A friend of my boss (who is 8 months pregnant) was at a gas station in Butler, New Jersey filling her car and a gas can. Some moron tried to steal the gas can from her. Really? stealing from a pregnant woman?

Just have to say that I know that there are problems at the pumps because tempers are flaring. I live right by Butler and get my gas there and all of us have only experienced polite and very patient people both customers and the staff of the gas stations.. The Butler police are also doing an awesome job! Thats very unfortunate what happened to the friend of your boss, especially a pregnant lady but trust me it is an isolated case in Butler NJ.

I also welcome the Gem and her passengers home and wish those who are off to Bermuda a beautiful cruise...

Archived