Gold Points/Global Pass

Hello. I've been off the boards for a while, and apologize if this subject has already been addressed.

Has anyone transferred/used Radisson Gold Points with the AmEx Membership Rewards partner Global Pass? Or has anyone transferred Membership Rewards points to Global Pass? Interested in your experience/opinion.

Thanks.

I went to the Global Pass site. It doesn't allow transfer into gold point.

If you "really" wants to you can do this.

AE -> Starwood (1000:333) -> AA -> Diners clube -> Gold point

30,969 MR = 20000 goldpoint.

webflyer

Cindy

I've used it in the past year, and am using it again in October for a $400 savings. I think you may be confusing it with the policy that you do not usually receive Gold Points on cruises that are priced 2 for 1.

No, I was asking about receiving the gold points. Never did get any from the PG cruise in January which was definitely not a 2 for 1. Promptly wrote to co. about getting them credited to our accounts, but never heard anything.

I'll see what happens on the June cruise which is also definitely not a 2 for 1.

Be careful when you redeem Gold Points because the more your redeem at once, the LESS you receive for the points. We have 1M points but will spread them out because after redeeming 100,000 for $400. it begins to drop as you can see below. 200,000 points should be $800. NOT $600.

Rewards Points Needed

$200 50,000

$400 100,000

$600 200,000

$800 300,000

$1,000 400,000

$5,000 2,400,000

Ngaire told me about some other changes but I can't remember them right now...I don't think they were favorable though.

Archived