Free Upgrade vs OBC

kp221

As a past guest, can I ask for OBC in place of a free upgrade? For instance, if I am in category 6B for a price and can (possibly) get a free upgrade to category 6D, which is priced at $50 more than my 6B, could I request a $50 OBC instead of the upgrade?

As a past guest, can I ask for OBC in place of a free upgrade? For instance, if I am in category 6B for a price and can (possibly) get a free upgrade to category 6D, which is priced at $50 more than my 6B, could I request a $50 OBC instead of the upgrade?

more then likely you will need to upgrade to that particular category. they want the lower cabins so they can sell them faster

and since you booked at a rate that is NOT early saver rate you are not entitled to any OBC

If you can get a free upgrade take it.

Only early saver rates, for price matches after final payment gets OBC. Before final payment if your price drops all rates have the price adjusted.

No one is entitled to free upgrades for being a past guest, with the exception of your diamond cruise (200 days) .. a one time only upgrade.

There is a past guest rate which they say includes free upgrades.. nothing is free, you pay a higher rate to get the free upgrades.

Archived