Early saver question, from an early saver newbie

aarinsmama

This is not my first cruise, but it is the first time I've used Early Saver for the price guarantee. I'm hoping you all can answer what very well may be a silly question!

I've been checking for price drops regularly using the Fare Viewer on Carnival's website. Unfortunately I haven't seen a price drop yet for either of the 2 cabins we have booked, BUT today the balcony cabin category is gone. We are booked in an 8A, but that category is missing from the page. I'm assuming that means it is sold out? What does that mean for my early saver rate--am I out of luck for price drops if my category is sold out?

Thanks for any help you can offer me!

Categories come and go.. keep watching. I bet it comes back.

You can also check other fares that might be lower too, not just ES.

check the 8Bs too, they might drop and you can upgrade.

Thank you, I will keep checking. We wouldn't be able (or wanting) to upgrade because we actually got one of the last extended balcony rooms on the Breeze, the ones that are the 8As so they're the same price as the regular balconies. We also had to really search to find the right room, with an inside for our 3 kids across the hall. It's an ideal situation, really, so we couldn't give that up. But I will definitely keep checking! Thanks again!

Archived