Hotels In the Ft Lauderdale Area

Cruise doggie

The Best Western is located right next to the bridge... You can see the cruise ships in port across the bay. They also have shuttle service from the airport and to the pier. The location is great, but the hotel itself is a bit worn. If all you care about is having a room, this place is fine, the staff was curtious and the free breakfast was good. They have a nice bar and even had live music on Saturday night. The rooms are a bit musty, but this could be because of the humid conditions due to all of the water in the area. I found that this hotel was ok, but I would not stay there for more than 1 night. If the price is right go for it...

There is all sorts of info on the Hotel pre-post board. Best Western has been brought up alot there. Just do a search. I spend alot of time there getting infor for future cruises. Hope that helps.

marilyn

Stay there only if you like lots of black mold, doors that don't shut completely, wallpaper peeling off the walls in sheets, and big bugs.

Please take note of the original post, they were asking about the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Inn, not the Best Western Marina hotel.

The Renaissance is very nice and you can often get it through Priceline for $76 to $100 depending on when you will be there. It was immaculately clean and bug free and the staff are all very nice. It is also very well located and within walking distance to the water taxi and the grocery store and a bunch of great references.

Cruise doggie---Your rude response to Arlene does not lessen her curtness it only serves to make you seem cranky too. :o

But is the comfort Suites (airport and cruiseport)on federal hwy ok?

I have not stayed there bu go to the hotel pre-post board. Do a search on that hotel. I remember there being all sorts of info on that place. Hope this helps.

Marilyn

cruise doggie,

We stayed at the BW Fort Lauderdale Inn two years ago. It was quite new. We found it perfectly fine, clean and they served a continental breakfast. They also had a shuttle to and from airport and cruiseport.

starfamily,

We stayed at the Comfort Inn Airport/Cruiseport last July and we would not stay there again. It was not overly clean and most of the staff were not so great. However, on a positive note, they had a great free breakfast.

Hope that helps.

We are booked at the Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport North this July, hope it will be fine. It seems to get positive feedback on these boards.

Archived