High Tea

wolfpack

Where is high tea served on the Horizon? Do they have finger sandwiches or crumpets?

I wouldn't call it high tea, but then do serve finger sandwiches but no crumpets. It's served in the buffet line, you have to get your own water and tea bags and sit with the hamburger/hot dog/beer swizzling crowd that got burned out by the pool and went looking for some refuge inside. Plus the other side of the buffet is open with other food too. We went outside and sat at the back of the ship. We enjoyed it much more than inside.

art

• 2 weeks later...

We just got back from Bermuda on the Horizon. They have afternoon tea at 4pm which is serve yourself at the buffet line, as stated. They also have what they call an "elegant tea" which is served to you in the dining room. This was offered at 4pm on the trip back to Norfolk. :)

We just got back from Bermuda on the Horizon. They have afternoon tea at 4pm which is serve yourself at the buffet line, as stated. They also have what they call an "elegant tea" which is served to you in the dining room. This was offered at 4pm on the trip back to Norfolk. :)

I do not remember them offering "elegant tea" at all on the return trip. But I always went to the one in the buffet line, plus you can order it from room service as well. Be sure to ask for some finger sandwiches too, if you do room service. But I also enjoyed the sushi bar on the other side after the tea time!!

art

I always looked for it, but I never saw it, however, we had a VERY rough ride back, which might be the reason they didn't have it. They cancelled a lot of activities, including one of the ice carving demonstrations at the pool due to the water splashing out.

art

Archived