Price Match to Higher Room Type

girlscruise2011

SIL was early saver and switched to pack and go for an inside guarantee.Filled out on ES form willing to give up assigned cabin for a guarantee and it was approved last week . Just submitted another one for her since the pack and go dropped an additional $100. By the way was assigned a much better room on verandah but subjet to change again I am sure

Thanks everyone. This is good to know. Our OBC would not be $400 :( But $100 OBC would be nice. I may wait because I am not sure I want to give up ES yet since we are still a month out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You actually don't give up Early Saver. You're bound by the same cancellation rules and you can still price-match but it's a different situation price-matching from a guarantee. ken

Well I had my TA submit the early saver price protection form to try and get the pack and go fare. We are fine giving up our room for a gty room. Fingers crossed it works for us

Good News! My nephew got his Pack & Go rate AND kept his Lido room. He is very happy :D

I got the pack and go rate but my room is now gty. Fingers crossed I still get a decent room.

How far out are you from sailing? We were only a week and there were only 6 rooms left so I think that is why. I think they just filled the 6 rooms with new bookings and left everyone else where they were. Why move around others to fill 6 rooms.

Good luck. I hope you get to keep the room too.

Just looked again and they assigned us a new room. We are still 3 1/2 weeks out. It sounds as if people were closer to their sail date they kept their room. Still fine with my decision for the OBC but wanted people to know outcomes vary.

Archived