Wind - Nov 2013 Itineraries gone?

beckaboo

I've been wanting to look at the new pricing versus what I paid a few weeks ago when I booked a Nov 2013 cruise... and it looks like something is up with the Wind... all of the November sailings are gone. Obviously I'll check with my TA but was wondering if something was announced (drydock?) that I've missed...

This bums me out... the one we booked involved Southern Spain, Portugal, Morocco, etc.

I've been looking at that voyage as well. As you say it is not on the website right now. I was planning on that for my 50th birthday!!! It looked like it was due for some refurbishment in early November. I will be most anxious to find out!

I've already been researching ports! No other trip I'm interested in for that time frame, at least that I can afford. Ugh!!

all of the November sailings are gone. Obviously I'll check with my TA but was wondering if something was announced (drydock?) that I've missed...

How long does a drydock usually take? 4 weeks seems a long time.

Cheers

Jennifer

Not a good sign - we have had this happen to us a few times, for a variety of reasons, including a private charter and a re-scheduled dry dock. Four weeks seems like an awfully long time for a private charter, so it could be a dry dock. Keep us posted! :confused:

Thanks for checking tihat out Jennifer. I'm working on all kinds of other trips now. I'd still consider that voyage if it were to "magically" reappear.

I'm a bit disappointed because it's the only one that suits my timeframe...can't find anything in 2014 that I like or fits with my work commitments.:(

I hope it 'magically' reappears also.:)

Cheers

Jennifer

From my TA:

>>>>The ship is scheduled to go into dry dock the first part of November 2013…..and they have flagged your 11/17/13 Wind sailing for a possible itinerary change……but nothing has been confirmed....

We've decided to sit tight and see what they do... will post more when they confirm more.

• 2 weeks later...

I see on the website now there is a sailing on Wind leaving from Rome on Nov 19, 2013 ending in Malaga, where the original sailing was set to leave from. I'll be curious to know what others think of this new itin. Never been to Malta or Tunisia, so that could be interesting?...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
From my TA:

>>>>The ship is scheduled to go into dry dock the first part of November 2013…..and they have flagged your 11/17/13 Wind sailing for a possible itinerary change……but nothing has been confirmed....

We've decided to sit tight and see what they do... will post more when they confirm more.

Any update/confirmation/details about the November 2013 drydock?

Archived