platinum 3 days into second part of B2B

SIENA6334

It won't show on either set since you only have 8 cruises. You need to sail the 9th to get it applied to the 10th. You will likely have to go to Guest Services to get recognized as a Platinum cruiser on the second leg of the B2B since the computers don't react that quickly.

My DD is facing this on our B2B in July. Our PVP said there is a form she can fill out and you will get the Platinum card on the 2nd leg.

If you dont request it early it will not automatically happen. Normally your history does not update until a few days after you disembark the ship.

How many sailings have you done? If you sail #10 before 12/31/2013 you will be Platinum on that sailing. (Grandfather rule from old plan)

My wife is in the same situation. Last week we got our $50 Mastercard promotion added to both bookings and the Booking Summary is now showing VIP and she is listed as Platinum on the first leg, which is only her 9th! The luggage tag is also showing VIP for the first leg. It will be interesting to see what happens when we get on, but at least we are excited for the time being.

My friend meets the platinum requirements with days sailed 3 days into the second cruise - actually she will have 10 cruises on the first leg but it is two months to late to fit into the 18 month time frame to get 2 cruises in. So I am going on days met. Thank you all for the suggestions. We will call carnival when the time comes and also our travel agent.:o

• 10 months later...
[quote name='Publius1787']My wife is in the same situation. Last week we got our $50 Mastercard promotion added to both bookings and the Booking Summary is now showing VIP and she is listed as Platinum on the first leg, which is only her 9th! The luggage tag is also showing VIP for the first leg. It will be interesting to see what happens when we get on, but at least we are excited for the time being.[/quote]

I have this same situation for my B2B in November. Did you get VIP boarding?

Thanks

Kim

Archived