To quote Schplinky....

"Good grief, we're in single digits!":D:D:D

Alaska, here we come!! Thanks to everyone for all the hints and tips. These boards are a wealth of information and just plain FUN!

Amanda:D

Jennifer, you've got new pics!! I love them!! It's always so much fun reading your posts and seeing your pics in your signature. I promise to take tons of pictures, menus, food, etc., and post them and a review when we return. :D

Jennifer, you've got new pics!! I love them!! It's always so much fun reading your posts and seeing your pics in your signature. I promise to take tons of pictures, menus, food, etc., and post them and a review when we return. :D

Awwww thanks for noticing! I do have new pics :D

I was getting bored with the other pics, because they were from just the second wedding, so now I have a pic of us when we'd been dating 3 months, then the second is from our first wedding (when we got married in India), then the third pic is of our wedding in California, and the fourth pic was taken in April 05 on the AOS.

.... kinda funny to see the changes my hair went through LOL

How sweet are you? Thanks for enjoying my posts. I'm just hoping to help someone as much as possible :D

I'm so jealous, can I be a stowaway in your cabin? LOL

Jennifer, I understand your enjoyment, however, do you realize how much information you are (have) giving (given) out to the public? We live in a world (unfortunately) of people who live for stealing one's personal information, that is the biggest fraud scam going on now!

Please don't be so trusting :eek:

###

Jennifer, I understand your enjoyment, however, do you realize how much information you are (have) giving (given) out to the public? We live in a world (unfortunately) of people who live for stealing one's personal information, that is the biggest fraud scam going on now!

Please don't be so trusting :eek:

###

No where is our address of our house posted, no where are our phone numbers or anything like that posted. I don't post that we live on 5555 mockingbird lane, or something like that. :)

I googled myself (oh ha ha) and found only links to this website. I googled my email name "username" and only found links to my webshots album. But I didn't photograph our personal information.

I apprecaite the heads up though. If you have found other sensitive information, then please email me at lephysteria@yahoo.com :)

Archived