Pictures "Work on new NCL Ships"

Hi,

a penpal of my travel companion is still working for a company , which is working for NCL at Bremerhaven , they install IT-Equipment. She was one of the project directors for wiring the computer lines onboard the Dawn (and other ships)

If you are interested to see some pictures "work in progress", click on the link:

She was also on the Pride of America last week, when the new shipped passed the Norway...

http://homepage.mac.com/merwolf01/PhotoAlbum1.html

Many thanks to Missy Good for these pictures..

Enjoy the pictures....

Wendy

Wendy, thanks so much for sharing those pictures!!!! My husband has been printing them to make a little personal album before our trip on July 12th! We had seen a picture of the Pride of America with a ship in the background and he thought it was the Norway!!! He was right!

I know you will have a wonderful trip on the Dawn (I've been on the Star which is almost the same!). Such a beautiful ship!!!

We'll think of your friend when we utilize the internet connection on the PofAmerica in July!

Nanette

Wendy, thanks so much for sharing those pictures!!!! My husband has been printing them to make a little personal album before our trip on July 12th! We had seen a picture of the Pride of America with a ship in the background and he thought it was the Norway!!! He was right!

I know you will have a wonderful trip on the Dawn (I've been on the Star which is almost the same!). Such a beautiful ship!!!

We'll think of your friend when we utilize the internet connection on the PofAmerica in July!

Nanette

proj_am_39.jpg

Archived