Double Digits Baby!

MissCruiseAddict

I just realized I'm in double digits for my February cruise. We have already started looking for hotels for the night before. We are hoping to stay close to the French Quarter but hotel prices are so high in NO that time of year because it's right after Mardi Gras and the Superbowl. I think my mom found a hotel that is across the river ( I don't remember the name of the hotel) She says it appears to be in a run down part of town but it's actually on a military base and then you take the ferry across the river and the trolley stop to the French Quarter is right there.

Also I think I'm more excited for my May cruise than my February cruise. My May cruise is a shorter cruise but it's a party cruise. It's the New Kids on the Block cruise. I'm going with a cousin who went this year. She said she hardly slept because there were so many concerts and parties and after parties. Best thing of all this cruise is a 16 and older cruise. So I wonder what the Camp Carnival staff will do during that time and better yet the entertainment staff since every night in the theater there is a New Kids on the Block event.

I just realized I'm in double digits for my February cruise. We have already started looking for hotels for the night before. We are hoping to stay close to the French Quarter but hotel prices are so high in NO that time of year because it's right after Mardi Gras and the Superbowl. I think my mom found a hotel that is across the river ( I don't remember the name of the hotel) She says it appears to be in a run down part of town but it's actually on a military base and then you take the ferry across the river and the trolley stop to the French Quarter is right there.

Also I think I'm more excited for my May cruise than my February cruise. My May cruise is a shorter cruise but it's a party cruise. It's the New Kids on the Block cruise. I'm going with a cousin who went this year. She said she hardly slept because there were so many concerts and parties and after parties. Best thing of all this cruise is a 16 and older cruise. So I wonder what the Camp Carnival staff will do during that time and better yet the entertainment staff since every night in the theater there is a New Kids on the Block event.

Congrats on making double digit status!:)

Come on over to our roll call for the 2-17-13 Conquest.

Have you checked Quality Inn Gretna? We got a snooze n cruise package for $139 for 3 people including parking and round trip shuttles

Archived