Stateroom Decoration????

RMS95

Has anyone ever gotten the Stateroom Decoration like for a birthday?? My husband's birthday is during our cruise, and I thought about doing this, but its like $32 and I just wanted to know if anyone else had done it, and if it was worth it. If not, I could just take my own stuff (and not let hubby know!) and deocrate it!!

:confused:

YEAH, that was kinda my thoughts too. And I have ALOT of party stuff already anyway, (thats a whole 'nother story, haaaaa)

Thanks!! I think I'll just do it myself! And then maybe just get him a CAKE!! :)

:) :p

I agree. I ordered decorations for DW and I last fall for our Anniversary. You get a centerpiece that hangs from the ceiling with about 4 streams off it. There was a small banner that they hung on the wall and a few (4?) tassel type streams that they also hung on the wall. Definitely not $32 worth of stuff. And by midweek we had to take it down because it had sagged so much. :D

Destinydog, My SIL will celebrate her 60th birthday on our cruise. I would like to arrange to have her room decorated. I don't mind paying the $32 but would like to include some of my own decorations. Does the steward decorate? Do you think I could arrange to have it decorated more that what comes in the package? BTW - Loved your pictures.

Cathy

Archived