Renewal of Vows OnBoard (Carnival Magic) or in Port?

parrotthead

Hi! :)

I am helping my niece plan her Renewal of Vows onboard the Carnival Magic, Dec 2013, for her 10 year anniversary. (Ive been on the Magic a couple times, Love the ship)

Does anyone have any experience they could share with me, Esp from the Magic, or Carnival? (but interested in any experience you had)

Stories?

Pictures would be great!

Is it only done in the Chapel or Club, or is there an OnDeck option?

*~Please dont tell me to do a search, look at Carnivals website or call Carnival,I have already done that.... I am looking for Real opinions and experiences~ :)

Thanks

Her other option is to do it in One of the ports, but I am having trouble finding anything *I* like in that case... would love suggestions there too. ( GrandCayman, Cozumel, Jamaica itinarary --Im not a fan of Jamaica tho)

I am currently working w nachi cocum in cozumel. Simply weddings in grand cayman I have heard great things.

Other cozumel options were Mr Sanchos or Playa Azul. As far as onboard I've "heard" on deck wasn't an option.

I am currently working w nachi cocum in cozumel. Simply weddings in grand cayman I have heard great things.

Other cozumel options were Mr Sanchos or Playa Azul. As far as onboard I've "heard" on deck wasn't an option.

Thanks,First We LOVE Nachi Cocum... have been going there for Years! LOVE them! A wedding there will be beautiful! (I did check with them, but for the renewal, their packages did not work real well, for a smaller group) :( That was my first choice. :)

Other then that, I have found many many things on actual Weddings (getting married for the first time) but cant find many packages/info on Renewals...

hmmmm.

Well we are doing a "renewal" bc it's easier. So that's what I have researched. In gc they start at 400 and in cozumel start at 550

oh! :)

What am I doing wrong in my google search that Im not finding anything much?

do you have any specific suggestions that you found for GC?

Look up simply weddings. Most I had to ask them about that package. Overall the cozumel package will be cheaper. But the VERY basic package in gc cheaper.

Simply weedings $400...

Cake is about $100

Flowers about $100

Idk what you are looking for exactly

Look up simply weddings. Most I had to ask them about that package. Overall the cozumel package will be cheaper. But the VERY basic package in gc cheaper.

Simply weedings $400...

Cake is about $100

Flowers about $100

Idk what you are looking for exactly

Thanks. Basicly, since they have been married for 10 years, they had a quicky JP wedding befor he was deployed, just never had a 'real wedding'. She wants something that feels like a tropical wedding. But since its a renewal, there is no 'legal' stuff needed. 'which is where the 'Wedding Packages' VS the Renewal packages come into play... just looking or ideas, suggestions. :)

Archived