Must see in San Francisco??

Britiscruizin

Thanking you so much for all your comprehensive and detailed info you so kindly posted up for us, Coreopsis! And to the others who shared their thoughts, too! This is a great help for knowing how to plan our stay in SF. The cruise we are doing is a 49 day cruise, beginning in Ft Lauderdale round the bottom of Sth America and up to SF, so I've had lots of ports to plan for already. Now it's time to start focusing on our plans for SF........and this is excellent info for a great start!

With much appreciation

Janelle:)

As the original poster on this thread I'd just like to say a huge thank you for all the helpful advice & information. My son returned yesterday from his business trip to San Francisco & absolutely loved it!!

He made good use of all the tips & saw most of the sights that were recommended including a visit to Alcatraz. He was delighted to find that the Golden Gate bridge was bathed in sunlight with not a cloud insight, something his US client said was very unusual!

Thank you all so much.:)

Archived