Hilton In Nassau

TravelGal22

I was wondering is there much shade or umbrellas at this beach? Also, sorry if I asked this before, but do you take a cab there or is it close to the ship? It's $50 correct, $30 credit towards food and drink? Are there many children there?

There are plenty of covered loungers, palapas, umbrellas, day beds and cabanas on the property.. You won't have trouble finding somewhere comfortable.

If you book in advance thru Island marketing, it's $50/$30 voucher towards food. If you pay when you arrive.. it's $55/$30.

It's an easy 6-10 minute walk from the ship.

Not many kids.. but you may see 1 or 2. It's a small, quiet, business hotel on a private beach.

Check it out on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/HiltonNassau?fref=ts

There are plenty of covered loungers, palapas, umbrellas, day beds and cabanas on the property.. You won't have trouble finding somewhere comfortable.

If you book in advance thru Island marketing, it's $50/$30 voucher towards food. If you pay when you arrive.. it's $55/$30.

It's an easy 6-10 minute walk from the ship.

Not many kids.. but you may see 1 or 2. It's a small, quiet, business hotel on a private beach.

Check it out on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/HiltonNassau?fref=ts

Is it easy to find from the ship?

So you get a $30 credit. How much is their food and what are your options? Any good? How much are drinks?

Food is pretty good. Burgers, Jerk chicken wrap, turkey club, grouper fingers, Tropical salad with chicken or shrimp etc. All about $15per.. Drinks run around $6 for a beer / $8 and up for drinks.

You should be able to get a lunch entree and 2 drinks for $30.. including tips.

We did the daypass at the Hilton last Sunday. Loved it. Very quiet and relaxed atmosphere. The beach loungers all had cushions. :) Staff was very friendly. The only thing that would have made it perfect....a heated pool. Way to cold for a FL girl. It truly was a beautiful day. Most of the mixed drinks were about $10 and a sandwich was $14 (ish). The $30 went fast...We may have spent an extra $50 or so. The pool bar had Sunday football. Lots of fun!

Do I need to make reservations ahead of time? We will be there next Fri. and we dock at 8 AM.

I looked at the map and it seems we go through customs, make a left and then make a right. Is that correct?

We just returned from Nassau yesterday and went to the BCH. You will have to pass through the customs building and it will lead you out to the street. You will exit the building and make a right and just follow the sidewalk which will lead you to Senior Frogs. Just keep following the sidewalk around the building and past the commerce building and the BCH will be right there on your right. It's a slow season for them so you probably won't need a reservation. We made a reservation and realized after we got there that we probably didn't need it. There were 5 ships in port and ours was the last to arrive (noon) so I worried myself over how busy they would be, but I worried for nothing. I don't think they had a lot of cruise ship guests that day as Laron said it was a very slow day because of the time of year.

Just did the Hilton last Tuesday. Absolutely loved it. The DW and I have been to Nassau so many times that we usually stay on the ship but decided to give the Hilton a try. There were 5 ships in port, ours was the 3rd to arrive but the place never was crowded after all 5 ships arrived. Was great to sit on the beach and watch the last 2 ships cruise by into the dock. We had between us about 4-5 beers and a soda and both had the chicken tenders and wound up owing about 6 dollars extra after using the vouchers. Look for Laron if you go there, excellent server. Was a great relaxing day to swim in the pool and the ocean. Found a new reason to look forward to going to Nassau again. :D

Archived