Credit for fare change??

Jdleong

What airlines will give you a credit if the fares go down? or better yet give you the cash back?? Have you been credited?

I want to by tickets for next March, worried about the fuel rising, however it is very far out. The tickets would be from SEA to FLL for 4.

Jan

I have read of one that does (JetBlue I think, but not positive), but for the most part, no. Plus, there are probably certain conditions that you'd have to meet, such as same fare code, not applicable to sale prices, etc. Unless maybe if you buy a fully refundable high-priced ticket, where you can just cancel it and buy a new one for cheaper. I don't think there's much worry about airfares going down much though LOL.

Jetblue will credit your account with any fare reduction that you notify them about. Last year, I called and got 20$, the year before it was closer to 50 (I had called them more than once that year). The money can be used towards a future flight in the next 12 months. That is a main reason why we book as soon as prices are posted, pick our seats and then worry about other stuff.

Rick

Archived