Allure With 6 Yr Old - 11/4/12 Review

martikus

I just stumbled onto your review! Great job, loving it!

I have a question for you...since you did all three character breakfasts, can you share which character "groups" were on each day? My girls ( hardly " kids" at 16 and 18) want the Madagascar gang; Shrek- not so much!;) Right now we are booked for the 2nd sea day, which I had heard was Madagascar, but your photos look like the first sea day was Madagascar. Any advice, info would be most appreciated- they are counting on me to not have them up " at dawn", as they would say for the wrong gang:rolleyes:

Seems as though we have the opposite bed time problem as you- I just informed the girls that despite any ship curfew- ours will be midnight! They have to be back in their cabin so WE can get some shut eye! They moaned and groaned, but I told them to think of themselves as Cinderella;):p

Thanks for your review!

I just stumbled onto your review! Great job, loving it!

I have a question for you...since you did all three character breakfasts, can you share which character "groups" were on each day? My girls ( hardly " kids" at 16 and 18) want the Madagascar gang; Shrek- not so much!;) Right now we are booked for the 2nd sea day, which I had heard was Madagascar, but your photos look like the first sea day was Madagascar. Any advice, info would be most appreciated- they are counting on me to not have them up " at dawn", as they would say for the wrong gang:rolleyes:

Seems as though we have the opposite bed time problem as you- I just informed the girls that despite any ship curfew- ours will be midnight! They have to be back in their cabin so WE can get some shut eye! They moaned and groaned, but I told them to think of themselves as Cinderella;):p

Thanks for your review!

LOL - I live for the day I get to sleep in and can stay up past 8:30pm :) Our head waiter in MTD was able to give us a head's up on characters each night. I have no idea if they change it up?

Day 1 we had - Madagascar - Alex, King Julien, Mort

Day 2 - Shrek, Fiona, Puss In Boots

Day 3 - Penguins, Mort Again, Gloria

The characters are available a lot around ship if you can't drag the girls to the breakfast!

Archived