Where Are These Places On the Breeze?

TravelGal22

Serenity Deck - I know it is by the pool on the Lido deck but I saw there were two pools on there.

Comedy Club - Is this in the regular theater? Also, are there comedians every night? What time is the brunch?

Coffee Bar

Fat Jimmy's BBQ

Mongolian Wok

Taste Bar

Internet Cafe

Ocean Plaza

I looked at the deck plans but couldn't find these places.

Thanks for any help.

Serenity Deck - I know it is by the pool on the Lido deck but I saw there were two pools on there. Deck 15 Fwd

Comedy Club - Is this in the regular theater? Also, are there comedians every night? What time is the brunch? No it is in the aft lounge on deck 5. Usually 4 nights for a 7 day cruise. I think 9 or 9:30 on sea days for Comedy Brunch.

Coffee Bar Deck 5 mid in Ocean Plaza

Fat Jimmy's BBQ Deck 5 Mid on Lanai

Mongolian Wok Deck 10 in Lido Rest.

Taste Bar Deck 5 in Ocean Plaza

Internet Cafe Deck 5 Fun Hub

Ocean Plaza Deck 5 Mid

I looked at the deck plans but couldn't find these places.

Thanks for any help.

Answers are in red.

Thanks so much for your help!! I hate wasting time walking around in circles looking for something.

So the Serenity Deck isn't by the pool?

Is there a charge for Thrill Theater?

Is the coffee bar free?

What were your favorite places to eat and which ones do you think I should skip?

Thanks so much for your help!! I hate wasting time walking around in circles looking for something.

So the Serenity Deck isn't by the pool? Correct the pools are on deck 10 mid and aft

Is there a charge for Thrill Theater? Yes there is

Is the coffee bar free? No, it is comparable in price to Starbucks

What were your favorite places to eat and which ones do you think I should skip?I haven't been on the Breeze, so I cannot help you here.

See above.

Sorry, another question. Do you know if the Thrill Theater is running all of the time?

Ships

Carnival Breeze

With the Thrill Theater, guests will enjoy an exhilarating, multi-dimensional experience that will make them feel like they are actually in the movie. The theater combines a high-definition 3D projection system with elements such as squirting water and bubbles, and original special effects that will tickle guests’ legs, blow air on their necks and poke them in their seats. Seats within the theater will shift back and forth, move from side to side and also vibrate, creating an exciting ‘fifth-dimensional’ element. Guests will receive special 3D glasses that deliver a truly immersive movie-going experience.

Space

· Twenty-four seat theater with high-def 3D projection system, strobe lights, smoke/fog machine and bubble machine

· Special effects include: Lag tickle, neck air, seat poke, water squirt, seat vibration, seat motion (up, down, pitch back and forward)

Entertainment

· Movies will run 15-20 minutes in length

· Price: one time entry ticket - $7.95; unlimited entry ticket for the entire cruise - $14.95

· Programming: Featuring re-edited versions of Hollywood films such as…

Ø Happy Feet

Ø Speed Racer

Ø Ice Age

Ø BBC Planet Earth

Ø Sponge Bob

Ø The Polar Express (holiday season only)

Archived