Review and Pictures as promised back from 3 Day Glory

lele100

What are those pink green and clear cups at the bars? Do you know how much they cost if they are for purchase?

Yes those are souvenir cups and they have them for sale at $9.95 and they are 11 oz and then to refill the frozen drinks it will be $7.95 which is the regular price for the 8oz but will fill your 11 oz souvenir cup for the same price.

They had all sorts of different souvenir glasses even the parrots you see in the cabinets in the picture of the rum bar. and Tervis cups. (which I bought) they say Red Frog Rum Bar on it

Yes those are souvenir cups and they have them for sale at $9.95 and they are 11 oz and then to refill the frozen drinks it will be $7.95 which is the regular price for the 8oz but will fill your 11 oz souvenir cup for the same price.

They had all sorts of different souvenir glasses even the parrots you see in the cabinets in the picture of the rum bar. and Tervis cups. (which I bought) they say Red Frog Rum Bar on it

Whoa those are awesome!! What a good deal, thank you I can't wait!!! Does anyone know about pre-ordering the soda cards?

very nice review I love the pictures... I dont like the food on carnival either so I am glad to hear guys burgers is on there now..Went on a cruise in Oct 2012 and lost weight the food was horrible

if you thought the food was terrible last years--- Guys Burgers just will not cut it. Depends on expectations of your dining experience.

Thank you so much for sharing your cruise with us.

We haven't taken the Glory in years, we absolutely LOVED the fish & chips (fries).....Did they take that away?

CruiseExplorer, No they did not take it away, Fish n Chips is still there.

• 2 weeks later...

How much are these on the ships? Filled of course...:D

Do Tervis cups really work as well as they say they do?

Do Tervis cups really work as well as they say they do?

Totally...In fact the coffee stays so hot that I add ice when filling the cup so that I can drink it sooner rather than later. And these cups never,ever sweat...my liquid is long gone before the ice ever begins melting.

• 4 weeks later...

Tacos & burritos. Thanks for the menus and shots of the food-we sail Glory in March.

Question on logistics for Cantina- do you make your own taco,burrito, or do you let server know what you want on it and they build it?

I also noted they standard fries at Guy's burgers. Glad to see they offer both.

Thanks for photos and great review..helps me get through winter start looking forward to our cruise.

p.s. did they change room decor at all, and upgrade to flat screens? Also did the interactive menu work on tv to see menus?

Tacos & burritos. Thanks for the menus and shots of the food-we sail Glory in March.

Question on logistics for Cantina- do you make your own taco,burrito, or do you let server know what you want on it and they build it?

I also noted they standard fries at Guy's burgers. Glad to see they offer both.

Thanks for photos and great review..helps me get through winter start looking forward to our cruise.

p.s. did they change room decor at all, and upgrade to flat screens? Also did the interactive menu work on tv to see menus?

Glad you enjoyed it. As far as the cantina they make it for you however there is the toppings bar where you add all the extras. The fries at Guys were awesome. I did not see a dinner interactive menu on the tv, but there was the sail and sign account balance that you can view . The tv's were flat screen. Overall the ship was awesome

Archived