Review and Pictures as promised back from 3 Day Glory

lele100

Glad you enjoyed it. As far as the cantina they make it for you however there is the toppings bar where you add all the extras. The fries at Guys were awesome. I did not see a dinner interactive menu on the tv, but there was the sail and sign account balance that you can view . The tv's were flat screen. Overall the ship was awesome

Thanks for the info, and unique photos of menus, your food shots etc.

Your dominio board photo created an idea for me that I posted on John Healds facebook page --to sell logo dominos of red frog or blue iguana!

Was there more than one dominio board?

I can't wait to try new food out--just leary on spicy foods like ancho pork, and chipotle chicken. Can you comment on spicy or "hotness" of them?

Which one was less spicy or better in your opinion.

Thanks for the info, and unique photos of menus, your food shots etc.

Your dominio board photo created an idea for me that I posted on John Healds facebook page --to sell logo dominos of red frog or blue iguana!

Was there more than one dominio board?

I can't wait to try new food out--just leary on spicy foods like ancho pork, and chipotle chicken. Can you comment on spicy or "hotness" of them?

Which one was less spicy or better in your opinion.

Yes there were several domino board tables. on both sides of the Lido deck (Blue Cantina, and Guys burger side). I had the Pork it was not that spicy it was very good. Enjoy

Archived