Where should we snorkel in So Caribbean?

karen11g

We'll be on a So Caribbean cruise in March and looking for the best location(s) and tours (private or with RC) for snorkeling. Our ports of call are St. Thomas, Aruba, Curacao and St. Kitts. If you had to pick one among those choices, where and with whom would you snorkel?

Any suggestions welcome! Thanks

We'll be on a So Caribbean cruise in March and looking for the best location(s) and tours (private or with RC) for snorkeling. Our ports of call are St. Thomas, Aruba, Curacao and St. Kitts. If you had to pick one among those choices, where and with whom would you snorkel?

In St, Thomas, I'd take a safari bus to Coki Beach for great walk-out snorkeling. In Aruba, I'd take a catamaran sail and snorkel from the ship to the various wrecks, and in St. Kitts, I'd call Liz Periera and get transport to Reggae Beach Bar or a catamaran -- she can get you either and recommend the better of the two (I've done both and enjoyed each). Great ports! You'll have a fantastic time!

Rumbaba at St Thomas:

http://www.rumbabacharters.com/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Colorado- three of our group are going to do the Fury Turtle Sail and Snorkel in St. Thomas. Other than that, we're going to snorkel from the beach in Curacap. Still deciding where ... Probably Playa Porto Marie or Playa Cas Abou.

I'll post when we get back and report how it went!

Archived