Facebook

Ive just added a post on facebook on the Thomson Cruise page and a couple of others (Dream page & Spirit page) saying there is a Q&A today and tom etc....

in last min had 2 "likes" already.

Have offered to post any questions for non members ( as long as they are polite etc...)

So that's who you are!!?? lol ! ;)

Hmmm Do you like skiing as well as cruising?:rolleyes:

You guessed right :D 6 weeks and counting, taking the over nighter from Portsmouth (does that count as a cruise :D) Me DH and the two dogs.......

We normally do 3 weeks skiing as its our passion, but for the first time since i can remember we are dropping a week to do an extra weeks cruise:eek:

Have yet to break the news to the dogs, have promised them a trip on the QM2 ;)

I wish, i couldnt balance on Ski's im afraid :eek::eek:

Nor me! Can't roller skate or Ice skate either. Can't even ride a bike:eek:

Ha Ha Ha.......now if i can do it anyone can (even got my Dad on a pair of Ski's aged 70!!) my secret......hip flask full of Brandy and numerous stops for Vin Chaud :D

You guessed right :D 6 weeks and counting, taking the over nighter from Portsmouth (does that count as a cruise :D) Me DH and the two dogs.......

We normally do 3 weeks skiing as its our passion, but for the first time since i can remember we are dropping a week to do an extra weeks cruise:eek:

Have yet to break the news to the dogs, have promised them a trip on the QM2 ;)

Oh, that was a good guess! Never done any ski-ing myself but did a lot of sledging as a child. :D. Lucky dogs....stood next to the QM2 when it was docked in Sydney 6 years in February. It is huge.

Nor me! Can't roller skate or Ice skate either. Can't even ride a bike:eek:

Linda, are you on Facebook? If not you may be wondering what this conversation is about. I asked Topsey if she liked skiing because I thought she may be the person in ski clothes on the Thomson cruises Facebook page...and she is. :(.

No I'm not on Facebook! I have a enough trouble keeping up with CC and doing my family tree:rolleyes: but I gathered what you were talking about:)

Oh, that's ok then. I don't really do Facebook but am addicted to CC. Have just been trying to make a Countdown but failed. I'll just have to keep adding 4 weeks onto yours. :D

Archived