Galveston best deals????

Hola,

Check out Holiday Inn on the Beach. They have a nice place, good service, free cruise parking and a complementary shuttle service. When and if we go back to Galveston, we will stay there again.

Clackey

P.S. Their rates varie with the seasons and you need to tell them when you arrive that you would like the cruise package so they can schedule the shuttles.

Our party of 6 stayed at the Best Value Inn, 1 block off the Seawall. It's fairly new (2003? I think), and has big rooms with microwaves and fridges. They have free parking for cruise passengers, but you would have to taxi a few miles to the dock to board. We paid $39.99 booked on Galveston.com for king rooms. They also have a decent continental breakfast and are right next door to Walmart for some last minute items if needed.

I was skeptical when I first booked it, and some nice Cruise Critic'er from Galveston read my post and actually did a drive-by for me -- and she gave it the thumbs up! So there you go. Hope this helps!

Archived