What happened to my favorite thread?

signora

I was so enjoying the thread on songs to get you in the mood for cruising--then it disappeared. I was able to access it only because I had saved the url, and it turns out someone added a song with totally foul (and I found offensive) language. But why can't that post be eliminated and the rest of the thread left to thrive? There were some great songs on there to get you dancing and romancing. Maybe I need an answer from Admin. Please bring my thread back!

I was so enjoying the thread on songs to get you in the mood for cruising--then it disappeared. I was able to access it only because I had saved the url, and it turns out someone added a song with totally foul (and I found offensive) language. But why can't that post be eliminated and the rest of the thread left to thrive? There were some great songs on there to get you dancing and romancing. Maybe I need an answer from Admin. Please bring my thread back!

Thread is still alive, just buried. You can always locate the thread by looking at your own posts.

I gave it a little bump so you will see it again.

Archived