scubagirl I need you

resq2u

We are ariving the 27th of dec, 7am-6pm , I see things close down at 430 in the winter months. I want to take my mom with us but she is in a jazzy chair..a motorized wheel chair. If I sign the kids up with blue lagoon for the dolphins can she ride the boat over with her chair ? Can she use her chair to get to the market from the cc port or will will need a taxi first and can they transport her chair??

Please and Thanks

Im guessing since they offer the blue lagoon the water must be ok enough to still participate? And if we go early should we be able to get back and still maybe do the frogs or straw hat shopping ?

We are ariving the 27th of dec, 7am-6pm , I see things close down at 430 in the winter months. I want to take my mom with us but she is in a jazzy chair..a motorized wheel chair. If I sign the kids up with blue lagoon for the dolphins can she ride the boat over with her chair ? Can she use her chair to get to the market from the cc port or will will need a taxi first and can they transport her chair??

Please and Thanks

Im guessing since they offer the blue lagoon the water must be ok enough to still participate? And if we go early should we be able to get back and still maybe do the frogs or straw hat shopping ?

Of course, your mom can take the chair, but boarding will be a problem, since it a portable set of 3 steps up to enter the boat. If she can navigate the 3 steps with help.. and into the chair onboard.. she'll do fine Of course.. she has to pay the fee for going to the island .. I think $25 is the cheapest. not sure.

She can use the chair to get to the straw market.. there's a ramp.

Of course, your mom can take the chair, but boarding will be a problem, since it a portable set of 3 steps up to enter the boat. If she can navigate the 3 steps with help.. and into the chair onboard.. she'll do fine Of course.. she has to pay the fee for going to the island .. I think $25 is the cheapest. not sure.

She can use the chair to get to the straw market.. there's a ramp.

You r a doll, Thanks so much for the information ..she can manage the short distance and a few stairs ..you r the go to person..i see u have helped so many of us on here..THANKYOU

Archived