Best way to book Princess Cruise from UK

Blue Skies

I saw some new info. for UK cruisers booking with Princess a while ago named something like 'Price Promise' for early bookings and I have mislaid it.

We are thinking of sailing with Princess again after a two year gap, if someone would explain or direct me to an earlier thread I would be grateful.

Lately we have been booking with Celebrity direct to get the price drops as they happen but I know Princess don't do this.

We are looking forward to sailing the new Royal Princess.

Princess now let you benefit from a price drop as long as it is over 6 months before you sail, on our upcoming Royal Princess cruise we have had a price drop and increased OBC with a simple phone call, not as generous as in the States but a move in the right direction.

We booked with Royal Bank of Scotland travel agent that gives us discount that amounts to 10% I think. We also got effectively a price drop from - the price of a suite came down to about the same price as a mini and we swapped it over and also got the Royalties discount. We are still grinning about it now some 8 months later! :D

I saw some new info. for UK cruisers booking with Princess a while ago named something like 'Price Promise' for early bookings and I have mislaid it.

We are thinking of sailing with Princess again after a two year gap, if someone would explain or direct me to an earlier thread I would be grateful.

Lately we have been booking with Celebrity direct to get the price drops as they happen but I know Princess don't do this.

We are looking forward to sailing the new Royal Princess.

Hi Blue Skies

I'm interested to know whether Celebrity gave you a reduced price, or a cabin upgrade, or OBC when the price of your cruises dropped? Also is it official policy of Celebrity? and did the price drop before or after final payment?

Many thanks

Hi Blue Skies

I'm interested to know whether Celebrity gave you a reduced price, or a cabin upgrade, or OBC when the price of your cruises dropped? Also is it official policy of Celebrity? and did the price drop before or after final payment?

Many thanks

First price drop we rang X and they applied price drop, second price drop we decided to pay a little more and upgrade to Aqua. Both price drops were before final payment. You have to check often on X website for prices then phone. We book direct withX

First price drop we rang X and they applied price drop, second price drop we decided to pay a little more and upgrade to Aqua. Both price drops were before final payment. You have to check often on X website for prices then phone. We book direct withX

Many thanks for the info

Archived