Ruby' current Formal Night schedule?

5:00_Somewhere

To anyone who has been on the current Ruby Princess Eastern Caribbean itinerary: can you tell us which nights are formal nights?

I've checked the other threads discussing the recent cruises, as well as the roll calls, but can't seem to come up with a definitive answer.

We've done this itinerary before, but it seems they've rearranged the order of the ports and changed the arrival and departure times for some ports, so I realized that my prior experiences don't seem to be a good predictor this year.

We're boarding with our parents on 12/2 and just want to try and do a little advance planning.

Thanks in advance.

To anyone who has been on the current Ruby Princess Eastern Caribbean itinerary: can you tell us which nights are formal nights?

I've checked the other threads discussing the recent cruises, as well as the roll calls, but can't seem to come up with a definitive answer.

We've done this itinerary before, but it seems they've rearranged the order of the ports and changed the arrival and departure times for some ports, so I realized that my prior experiences don't seem to be a good predictor this year.

We're boarding with our parents on 12/2 and just want to try and do a little advance planning.

Thanks in advance.

They are Tuesday and Thursday. Have fun, we had a great cruise.

Archived