CCL Excursion Promo Code?

SmileEh

Does anyone have a valid CCL Excursion Promo Code that they can please share with me?

I was just about to purchase a shore excursion and noticed they ask if you have a Promo Code to enter... I assume this is for a discount... I'm pretty sure I saw a blurb not to long ago that someone had one... help :-)

just wanted to bring this thread back to the top so I can hopefully get some feedback... if no one has a promo code maybe you can tell me how you would even go about getting/receiving one?? Someone must know something about this :confused:

Thanks vivalavidea12 for your response and the link to the other thread... its weird tho that CCL would still have a place to insert the promo code if there doing away with it... oh well, looks like we will be paying full price... ya win some, ya lose some lol

its weird tho that CCL would still have a place to insert the promo code if there doing away with it
Not weird at all. Timely updates to forms on their website have never been a priority to them.

Thanks vivalavidea12 for your response and the link to the other thread... its weird tho that CCL would still have a place to insert the promo code if there doing away with it... oh well, looks like we will be paying full price... ya win some, ya lose some lol

You're welcome! I'm currently in the process of planning excursions for my upcoming cruise and was looking forward to getting some money off, until I saw the news in the thread I linked to you. It would've been nice but I'm sure I'll find lots of things to do anyway ;)

Here is a pretty recent thread discussing excursion discount codes. Apparently Carnival has decided to do away with them altogether...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1739556&highlight=carnival+promo+code+excursion

Since when were 'promotions' considered permanent thing? I believe that would be called a "price change" ;)

I'm sure like every other site, they've occasionally appeared, expired, and a new one will appear later...

lather, rinse, repeat. :)

Archived