BCH day passes sold out for NYE

JetSet2B

Another thing I just thought of: if I book another resort, will taxis or jitneys be running on NY day? Would it be better to book an excursion through RCCL so I'd have guaranteed transportation?

Since Junkanoo Celebration will take place new year day from 2am - whenever.. downtown will be impossible to navigate. I'd book thru the ship, or something that picks up just outside the gate on the wharf.

Give your self plenty of time. Downtown will be a mad house.

Bay Street and Rawson Square will have bleacher set up for the celebration .

Since Junkanoo Celebration will take place new year day from 2am - whenever.. downtown will be impossible to navigate. I'd book thru the ship, or something that picks up just outside the gate on the wharf.

Give your self plenty of time. Downtown will be a mad house.

Bay Street and Rawson Square will have bleacher set up for the celebration .

Thanks! I'm SO disappointed about BCH since I could just walk there. Also, the boat doesn't dock in Nassau until 1pm so I don't know if I'd be able to get a day pass the day of. I'm also considering splurging on Atlantis. . .what to do, what to do. . .I just don't want to lose $$$ but don't want to wait too long.

Thanks! I'm SO disappointed about BCH since I could just walk there. Also, the boat doesn't dock in Nassau until 1pm so I don't know if I'd be able to get a day pass the day of. I'm also considering splurging on Atlantis. . .what to do, what to do. . .I just don't want to lose $$$ but don't want to wait too long.

Since you don't dock until 1pm..Atlantis would not be worth it. It gets dark early. The waterpark will close before 4:30pm.

You might just try walking to Junkanoo beach for a couple of hours of beach time . It's just past the hilton.

Since you don't dock until 1pm..Atlantis would not be worth it. It gets dark early. The waterpark will close before 4:30pm.

You might just try walking to Junkanoo beach for a couple of hours of beach time . It's just past the hilton.

OK, scratch that. I will do a search on Junkanoo beach. What I might do is try BCH and if it's not available go to Junkanoo. Thanks for the suggestion.

Archived