SDII - January 20, 2013 sailing -- anyone?

WAO

Were going on SD I from Antigua to San Juan (8 day).Real great stops. Our 4th cruise on the ONE. Really enjoy crew on that ship, never been on 2 but sure that boat has great crew also.

Doramus is our fav but lots of close seconds :D

Always enjoy SD cruisers, always so friendly

Us too! We are sailing on the January 20th trip ... we've been on Seadream a couple of times already and it's wonderful, heavenly and I just love it! I hope this trip will be just as wonderful as the others .....

Look forward to meeting you on board!

Joannas, glad to hear that you will be aboard SDII with us. This is our 4th time on SeaDream. We cannot wait to board. We have always met wonderful people on the yacht. Heading to San Juan a few days early to start the vacation before the ship sails!

Hello Rick, Sally (we have friends in Muskegon) and WAO ..... Joanna and Richard from the UK here ..... and yes ... lets meet in the TOYY bar ... sigh.... question is what do we choose to drink .... oh come on Seadream trip, I am excited already!

smiles

Joanna

Joanna sure any drink you want the skilled bar tenders of the SD will come up with it...Should be easy to remember your hubby name Rick ...:D ......We will probably be at SD I right at 2 PM.. I saw on our SD materials in which we recevied Friday that if you stay in Antigua more then 24 hours you must pay $25 entry fee... We dont arrive in Antigua until 330 day before............So if we get on SD at 2PM hopefully we don't have to pay it. WOW trying to save $25 bucks...lol

First round of drinks are on me :D

Rick/Sallie

Sounds like we may have two cruises mixed on this post. We are on the January 20 sailing with SDII, leaving from San Juan. Seems at least one of you is on the January 19 sailing with SDI. We all will have fun -- maybe we will see you in St. Bart's.

Cabosal (Sallie), WAO is right, we need to start our own post for the Jan 19 sailing. My husband and I are from Toronto and one of the few Canadian couples who frequent Sea Dream every year. It is that time again, Thank you God! We leave on Tuesday the 15th to go to Sandals for 4 nights. We have a "hut" on the beach reserved and basically just wanted to extend the holiday. Looks like better save $25 to pay. l am Ira (pronounced Earah), and my husband, Mitch. We look forward to meeting you on board, have a Merry Christmas until then!

912264241_sunset20cocktail.jpg.dec276b91d816a87382eecc850188fa8.jpg

sorry I wasn't looking at the dates carefully enough WAO you are right - we are on the same cruise as you (leaving San Juan on the 20th) but you other guys are leaving Antigua - sadly that cruise sold out too fast for us to book .....

so WAO we will see you for sure ... and yes maybe all the others we can bump into on St Barts!

Happy sailing everyone anyway!

Loving Life guess we will see you on board, meet at the TOY........:D Joannas we'll have to share a drink some day on another SD adventure....In fact LL we'll toast our first drink to the SD 2 cruise. Know both the cruises will be excellent !!:pWe'll be in Antigua night before , can't wait to see SDI crew.....Merry Christmas to all the SeaDreamers on here.

Joannas, we look forward to meeting you onboard SDII. We are counting down the days.

Piratelooksat45, we are blocking out all thoughts of the day we have to disembark! I promise to leave some liquor at the TOYB but there will certainly be a dent made in their inventory during our week.

We sailed SD for three straight years and decided to try another line last January for our annual vacation without our kids. Big mistake. The other line couldn't compare to the amount of fun and nice people that we meet on SD. We saw SDII while in a port last year and tried to change ships but SD was booked. Now, back on SD for our 4th trip.

• 1 month later...

Archived