Earliest Boarding Time for the EPIC?

Dawnya00

That is great to know! I am glad you had some insight on both passes. I am truly still debating getting both. It is my Honeymoon. Looking at the prices for the Spa, I doubt I will get any services done, unless I score a deal or something, I was just thinking of the other amenities that the Spa offers as a chance to R.E.L.A.X.

That is great to know! I am glad you had some insight on both passes. I am truly still debating getting both. It is my Honeymoon. Looking at the prices for the Spa, I doubt I will get any services done, unless I score a deal or something, I was just thinking of the other amenities that the Spa offers as a chance to R.E.L.A.X.

The Spa will have port and daily specials. Check the Freestyle Daily for information.

What is a posh pass?

A Posh Pass is a pass to the Posh sun deck that is reserved for suite guests and a select number of paying pass holders on the Epic. There are covered loungers, umbrellas, double sun loungers (look like big beds), pillows, a special menu, and a pool boy who comes around and spritzes you with water on hot days.

The benefit is that you don't have to jockey with the other 4400 pax for one of the 2,000 deck chairs on sea days

Archived