Just booked first B2B a few questions

htkodiak

We just booked our first B2B on the Liberty Next Nov. 30th and Dec 7th.Do they still return alcohol purchases to your cabin at the end of the first cruise?How long do you have to leave the ship for between cruises and where do you wait?Thanks for any info.

We just booked our first B2B on the Liberty Next Nov. 30th and Dec 7th.Do they still return alcohol purchases to your cabin at the end of the first cruise?How long do you have to leave the ship for between cruises and where do you wait?Thanks for any info.

We did a b2b on the Freedom (I am sure they are all basically the same). We went to a meeting room - had a nice continental type breakfast, coffee, juice etc. Went through a few details as to what we were going to do. Took us off the ship, went through customs (very quick) got new S&S cards, new pictures and back on the ship. We stayed off and made some phone calls but it would be about 15-30 mins. The nice thing was we had a nice breakfast then went to Serenity deck and got prime seats. About the booze - it is really hit or miss on what happens. We lucked out - I bought a 1500 bottle of wine at the first port on the first leg - they took away from me (I knew they would) I picked it up the morning we were suppose switch over. We bought liquor at duty free which we got the night before we were suppose to switch over. Plus they gave us a bottle of champagne and fruit basket in our new cabin because we booked b2b. Some people say everything was held until the end of 2nd leg others have gotten it after the 1st leg.

Archived