Embarkaction Carnival Victory first night dining???

lmaea1974

I am boarding Carnival Victory on 12/9 and with boarding times running from 2:30 - 8:30 I am wondering if there is formal dinning that evening? I assume they will have to do the life boat drill and that is generally right before the ship leaves which would be during dining time. Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks in advance!

I'm on that sailing too! We will have open seating on the first night, meaning we can go to the MDR anytime between like 6ish and 9ish and will be seated at a random table, not with our regular table mates or wait staff. The regular dinner tables and times begin on Monday night :). Oh and I think muster drill is around 9:15pm

I am boarding Carnival Victory on 12/9 and with boarding times running from 2:30 - 8:30 I am wondering if there is formal dinning that evening? I assume they will have to do the life boat drill and that is generally right before the ship leaves which would be during dining time. Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks in advance!

No formal or elegant night on the day of embarkation.

Yes both dining rooms are open seating the first night and the munster drill is @ 9:30 and lasts about a half hour. They do it both in Spanish and English.

They say so much in English then repeat it in Spainish. They do that the whole way through!!

Have a great cruise!! Did this one in Sept and by far my favorite cruise so far!! St. Lucia is just gorgeous!! :)

Yes they will have the MDR open for basically anytime dining that first night. As you know sail away is at 10:00 pm roughly, and they will do muster at about 9:15 then have the sail away party. The last time we were on the Victory it was for a superbowl cruise and they did not do muster until after leaving St Thomas on Monday ( as long as they do it in the first 24 hours they are legal) You will have a great cruise it is an awesome Itinerary. :D

Archived