please read and help

resq2u

HELP im going on carnival in dec and want to take the kids on this ..but carnivals web site says

This Excursion does not offer an Observer / Ride-Along option.

But the web site for enexso says if child is under 15 a parent must go and pay a encounter fee....

I do not see a place on carnival to do this / I called them and she tells me you have to buy observer tickets on the ship..can i trust this since there sites says ..NO

I am having a hard time understanding what you are asking.

you want your child who is under 15 to do an excursion and you only want to pay as an observer?

you will probably have to wait til you are onboard to do this.

what excursion are you looking to book?

HELP im going on carnival in dec and want to take the kids on this ..but carnivals web site says

This Excursion does not offer an Observer / Ride-Along option.

But the web site for enexso says if child is under 15 a parent must go and pay a encounter fee....

I do not see a place on carnival to do this / I called them and she tells me you have to buy observer tickets on the ship..can i trust this since there sites says ..NO

Resq2u,

If you found an excursion description for a Port Lucaya (Freeport, Bahamas) independent excursion that requires an adult to be present for any minors that want to attend, you may have to book independently from Carnival if their site (Carnival) states that an observer option is not available. If you provide more details on the excursion, perhaps we can help.

-Boomer

"But the web site for enexso says if child is under 15 a parent must go and pay a encounter fee...."

For what it's worth - I interpret this to say that a 15-year old must be accompanied by an adult paying the (dolphin?) encounter charge ... As someone suggested, you might determine the excursion operator and contact them by phone/email for the specifics. ken

Archived