Spa Pass Fees on the Jade

scarlett19

I'll be sailing on the Jade in February and have 3 sea days. I'm interested in buying the Spa Pass but haven't been able to find out what the fee is. Would love to hear from anyone who's sailed on the Jade and their thoughts on whether the spa pass is worth it.

Thank you!

I think that the spa pass is worth it but I have to admit that I can't remember the cost. I bit under $20 if I remember correctly, but I'm sure some can give you a more concrete answer.

Here are a few Jade spa photos. (From February of this year)

6873255629_68f77ff36a_z.jpg

6873278999_4b907419d1_z.jpg

6873278449_515deeddbe_z.jpg

6873276387_96f0760dcc_z.jpg

6873277013_5394eb3c65_z.jpg

Flickr Hosted.

• 3 months later...

Does the Jade have any saunas, steam rooms, or adult pools and hot tubs that are free to all passengers?

I often pay for the Thermal Suites when on Princess ships, but if I don't want to do that then I can use their free saunas, steam rooms, adult pool and hot tubs.

On our sailing, day passes to the spa were not available on sea days. Port days only. Your other option is to buy the pass for the entire cruise.

There is a free little sauna cubicle in the locker room at the fitness center. Although I can only confirm there is one in the women's room, I am assuming there's one in the men's as well. There are free hot tubs on the pool deck, and I think one pool is supposed to be for adults only as well as some of the hot tubs. Signage regarding that is really poor, though, so I wouldn't be surprised to see kids in them - not because they're blatantly ignoring things, but because they just don't realize it.

Archived