MOS Deck 10 1394 or 1694 motion sickness?

I always sail deck 10 aft and have never had a problem with motion. If the ship is in rough water, it will rock no matter where you are! I notice much more motion at the front of the ship when I am attending the shows in the show lounge.

My whole family LOVES the motion of the ship. It's like being rocked to sleep. In fact, we miss it when we go home! I don't think the difference in the ship's motion is significantly different from location to location, though you'll find others who disagree.

However, if this is your first cruise, I'd suggest that you bring plenty of over-the-counter meds and perhaps some ginger snaps (or ginger candy, though I think it's nasty). Somehow it seems that when you're prepared for trouble, it never comes!

By the way, I am prone to motion sickness in the car; I can't read at all -- it's a sure ticket to nausea for me. But a ship is different.

I always sail deck 10 aft and have never had a problem with motion. If the ship is in rough water, it will rock no matter where you are! I notice much more motion at the front of the ship when I am attending the shows in the show lounge.

I agree with Bonnie...we have had aft deck 10 cabins twice once on Mariner and once on Jewel and I am not bothered either by the motion..... we have also had forward cabins inside and outside category and on all decks and have felt much more movement there.....

We actually like to feel the motion.....

Emmy

Archived